My Kinabalu Adventure 2007

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Real Challenge


That's Amelia. Too tired to pose! Heheh!


The climb became less "stressful" after the the cliff climb but it did not get easier. Now, we were exposed to strong wind and even colder temperature.


I was trying to get my self-potrait. But with the clumsy gloves on and the small buttons on my camera, I could only get half a potrait. Kinda dramatic. Heheh!

Had to cover my nose too because it was dripping like a leaky pipe. Brrrrrrrr....

All my clothes were drenched. Some how the wind carried high water content and it seeped into my clothings. Whenever I grab hold of the rope, water was being squeezed out! It was simple outrageous!


Seemed like a long way to go. Only the white rope as a guide. I couldn't see anything else.


The 8km mark. The peak was covered by thick mist. On my previous trip, I could see the Low's peak from here, along with other beautiful peaks.

I plodded on...

No comments: