My Kinabalu Adventure 2007

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Almost Heaven


Almost there. I was quite happy to see this sign. 8.72km - 8.5km = 0.22km (220 meter) to go!

I quickened my pace but only to be told to turn back 100m from the peak for safety reason.

My heart was crushed. (Insert sad violin & cello music here!)


Amelia Ang - without her hardwork and coordination, this trip would not have happened.

Have you thank her personally?

T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U, Amelia!!!!


Peak or not at the peak, we had to have some kind of photo before we turn back. The flag was almost blown away when Amelia took it out from her bag. I came to the rescue and gave it a chase. Thank God I managed to retrieve it. Heheh!

Sorry for the blurry picture. This is the best from the whole lot. If you squint really hard, you would see the word Johnson & Johnson on the flag. :)

1 comment:

momo said...

Very nice blog! Congrat! U had reached the highest point in Sount East Asia!!
I was there in 2006.